Flight Night: South American Wines
Join us for an evening filled with exotic South American Wines, guaranteed to tantalize your tastebuds! Certified Sommelier, Karen Gessert, will pour as guests explore the unusual grape varietals from South America and their resulting wines!
The Flight will consists of the following wines:
• Sparkling Blanc de Blanc, Santa Julia, Chile
• Torrontes ‘17, Zuccardi, Argentina
• Carmenere ‘15, Tarapaca, Chile
• Malbec ‘16, Catena, Argentina
Wine, cheese nibbles, and live music will be provided
The price of this flight is $20 (+ tax & PACL charge)*
* The wine flight includes a half-glass of each varietal, for a total of 2 full glasses.
Featured wines will be available to-go at 20% off. Purchase 3 or more bottles, get 30% off!
There will be a seating space set aside for wine flight guests, however there will be no table service. If you wish to enjoy your wine flight with appetizers or dinner, please make a dinner reservation. **